Personal Non-Commercial Use: This Web Site is for personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specified or as provided in these Terms, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Materials.
You may not use or facilitate the use of this site or any Materials in connection with any infringement analysis concerning ENVERTECH® products. By your use of this site or any Materials, you agree to grant ENVERTECH a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to any patent claim thereafter drafted which includes subject matter disclosed on this site.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
Use the Web Sites, Materials, Services or activities to “stalk” or otherwise harass or harm another;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an ENVERTECH official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Web Site or Materials;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You may not use the Web Site or Materials in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any ENVERTECH server, or network(s) connections, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site or Materials or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web Sites or Materials;
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Web Site or Material, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any ENVERTECH server or Materials, through hacking, password mining or any other means or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Web Sites or Materials;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any national or international law, any rules of any national or other securities exchange.
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the China or United States government as a terrorist organization.
If you believe that your work was copied or posted on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please see the “Contact us” section to contact our website management company.
If your content has not been posted to any ENVERTECH site previous, your notification must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed. If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ENVERTECH to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined above:
- ENVERTECH shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- ENVERTECH shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (“Subscriber”);
- ENVERTECH shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Zhejiang Envertech Corporation Limited. and its group companies (“ENVERTECH”, “we”, “us” and “our”) respect your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes our privacy practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information through ENVERTECH’s web sites, products, online services, software, apps, tools, and other services and functionality we provide both online and offline (collectively referred to as “ENVERTECH® Services”), along with our marketing and advertising practices.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
ENVERTECH may also collect information from your app, browser, or device that does not reveal your (or anyone else’s) real world identity, for example:
- Browser and device information
- App or device usage data
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies
- IP address
- Location data
- Aggregated, anonymized, or de-identified information
- Demographic information and other information provided by you (i.e., language, occupation, postal code).
2. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
We may use personal information:
- To provide ENVERTECH Services.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you technical documents or whitepapers.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, such as newsletters, in accordance with your communication preferences.
- To personalize your experience on the ENVERTECH Services by presenting products, marketing messages, offers, and content tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain more information about how we use and disclose your personal information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase, provide you with related customer service, and establish and manage your ENVERTECH accounts.
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities. To send administrative information and service notifications to you, for example, information regarding the ENVERTECH Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Perform other activities consistent with this Notice.
The ENVERTECH Services are designed to provide reasonable and appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization against unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Users of ENVERTECH Services must also do their part in protecting the data, systems, networks, and service they are utilizing. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that your password to any ENVERTECH account has been compromised), please immediately notify us by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
4. USE OF ENVERTECH SERVICES BY MINORS
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States and similar laws around the world where applicable to ENVERTECH Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without proper parental consent. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from someone under the age of thirteen (13),or under the applicable age of consent in your country, without parental consent, please let us know using the methods described in the Contact Us section and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
If you have questions or concerns about practices above,please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact our website management company. Please include your contact information and a detailed description of your request or privacy concern.